Thursday, October 31, 2013

New addition to JazzWorldQuest Proposals Section: Ubaldo Schiavi - Italian funky / jazz composer and bass player.

My name is Ubaldo Schiavi and I should like to be considered for a collaboration with your agency to organize live concerts in your country.
I am an italian funky / jazz composer and bass player.
As you can see from the show Live Promo Clip my music is a powerful fusion of funky rhythms and melodic atmospheres with a strong impact and involvement.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDx637wA5oQ

You can find on my website, bio , discography, press review and a list of national and international radio who have submitted my music and my interviews .
www.ubaldoschiavi.com
On the bottom of the home page you will find links to all the social in which they are present and the web sites where my music is for sale.
My telephone number is +39-328-6461588
I look forward to your feedback.



Musicians & Labels:
Publish your proposals for shows, tours, collaborations, and services on JazzWorldQuest
(click here to post your announcement