Sunday, September 29, 2013

Jász András Kultúrfunk - Lulu a moziban (NarRator 2013)

I consider myself a specially rhythm and blues, funk saxophonist. At the same time I attempted to break free of the limitations of the traditions, and tried to handle these forms freer than usual. I was propelled forward by the legendary Orszáczky Jackie, whose Hungarian tour I was part of, and whose last Hungarian concert I took part in. We were also on stage in Transylvania. Uncle Jack was only willing to play slow songs in Nagyvárad, – he was in the mood. After six or seven concerts I realized that he played the same blues song in six or seven completely different ways. I realized that blues, which everyone considers to possess extremely tight rules, can be played in any way. This is the road I try to tread with my own capabilities.
András Jász: soprano and alto saxophone, flute, voice, background singing
Áron Sebestyén: keyboards, background singing
Tamás Szabó: drum, voice, darbuka, background singing
Guest Artists
Zsolt Bartha: electric and acoustic guitar
Péter Bede: tenor saxophone, clarinet
Ernő Hock: double bass
Boglárka Csemer: voice, background singing
Barna Pély: voice, guitar
narrator 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/J%C3%A1sz-Andr%C3%A1s-Kult%C3%BArfunk/179511155482692