Monday, February 25, 2013

Chris Hyson - Little Moon Man (Feat. Kit Downes) (2013)


A set of original music written by Chris Hyson, this music is written for the piano and is played by the critically acclaimed, 'Mercury Prize' nominated pianist, Kit Downes.
I spent a lot of time experimenting with different musicians and instrumentation to find the right combination for this music. After some time, I came to realise that it was best suited to being played on the piano alone, as that's where I spend a lot of my time composing - alone on the piano. When I write music, I try to be as honest as possible, drawing influence from my own personal life experiences, and the relationships I have with others. All the music is written from a place of love. I hope you enjoy it
https://soundcloud.com/chrishyson